Diecastheaven Model Show 25th Nov07: With pictures - dialup unfriendly!

liebherr

Guys its that time again the Last Show of the Year, This is our third and the Biggest yet so dont miss out Not many table left so please Book in time to get your table and also your room if you need one, our last show in Cork was a Massive success and we aim to better that this time round so to get more details either call Leo on 0861916613 or email leo@diecastheaven.net All details are also on our website on www.diecastheaven.net

• 2 weeks later...

Guys its getting close now i ask that you please confirm your tables as we have now 20 tables books and we don't want to let people down,  and also we have a surprise too as we will have a TV crew there on the day and the show will be on televised but i wont say who they are but guys this will be the show of the Year ok so don't miss out.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys we are just days away from the show so any one looking for tables there is only 1/2 left so please contact me today to not miss out, also if you need a room for the night please let me know also,

Ok i will have some surprises too on the day but you will have to come to see what they are never seen before so don?t miss out.

Model Show Carlton Hotel Swords Co. Dublin 25th November 12pm till 6pm fee admission to all

Just to top this again.

The show is in the Carlton Hotel on the old Airport Road just north of the M50 (between Santry and the Airport).

All the new models from Agritechnica will be there - including, I believe, the Rostselmash Combines.

There will be a couple of very interesting new pieces from JCB and Hymac as well.

Look forward to seeing you there.

SPN:

yea the masseys are top claas so they are, some amount of work and detail gone into them, paul and brian are just perfectionists.

they well deserved the "couple" of prizes they won!!!!

great show well done to all, leo,stan and gareth. sorry again i couldnt put anything on display.

looking forward to seeing it on the box!

the tractor behind the deutz is a lindner model

Guys thank you all for the comments and i hope i can help you with any questions, the Cadzow Scania is a Scratch built by a Good friend Guss O Conner from Waterford, this is a small selection from his collection which is in the thousands, this model was made for Him by a gentle man in the UK i will get the details for you later ok,

Cor bimey Govenor!!! There are some models in that little lot!! The 1/32 stuff looks awesome, especially those Masseys and the Keenan Orbital, jubbley that's what I say!!

Now, this funny old 1/50 scale. ... what's that all about, eh?! Hadley's bullnose looks a peach, as does the old Cadzow 143 - the stuff of legends. Nice to see one of Proctors in there too, used to do sub work for them - very impressive yard on a Friday afternoon!!! Is the other Cadzow puller based on a Ford Transcontinental?