JCB BLOKE - 3C Collection

JCB BLOKE

Just a taster of my JCB collection - the 3C shelf. More to follow later! Other shelves from my JCB collection will be put on later.

The 3C hold a special place for me because it was the first machine I got to ride in - with the driver - at the tender age of 16.

That first ride has a lot to answer for - many shelves of models and tattoos!

3850055689133_0_SM.jpg

6060055689133_0_SM.jpg

Whoops - sorry - 1st time putting pictures on here. I can see them so I thought they would come up. Any help in how to load the pics would be good. How do I get them so that they are the right size for the forum?

Thanks

Send them to me on wroff@hotmail.com and I'll resize them for you and post them, but even better, you want to register a free account with photobucket.com, upload your photos to their and then just copy and paste the photo's link. ;)

Whoops - sorry - 1st time putting pictures on here. I can see them so I thought they would come up. Any help in how to load the pics would be good. How do I get them so that they are the right size for the forum?

Thanks

as Will said, best way is to use photobucket, it will resize them for you as well!!

there is a topic here

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17487.0

for advice on that :) :) :)

Well my father has a soft spot for her so hes keeping it im told its a MK2 JCB forrestory conversion one of only 5 in Ireland the winch on her im not sure what size winch is on it but id say it might be 6 to 9 ton?its awaiting a new clutch but otherwise its in great condtion.I cant say the same about the jcb 4 but the stand buy one is in good condtion.

• 2 months later...