Here's an interesting brochure.... The German Spec. MF1200

Shhhhh... Mrs F may be looking  :D :D

It wasn't as bad as I have seen it go for though Colm... but that one was mine mine mine  ;D

You should try ebay.de and ebay.fr - you can sometimes get some nice bargains there even if for you the prices are in euro ;)

Marky

This is a superb brochure. I bought mine on eBay along with another batch of MF 200 Series, etc literature in German. Suspect it was from the same source where you bought yours as he had several of each. A very nice brochure. I also have a swedish one but it's not as nice.

R Day

Marky

This is a superb brochure. I bought mine on eBay along with another batch of MF 200 Series, etc literature in German. Suspect it was from the same source where you bought yours as he had several of each. A very nice brochure. I also have a swedish one but it's not as nice.

R Day

Most likely is Rory... what the difference in a Swedish variant then ??? - do they still have the same silly mudguards on the back end ???

Marky,

Not sure, it's been a while since I saw the brochure. I used to trade a lot with a collector in Sweden who sent me some cracking kit from the MF 35/65 era up to the mid-1980s. Unfortunately, he died a few years ago so the supply dried up. Most of their literature was illustrated with different pictures to the UK leaflets and although some of it wasn't that comprehensive the picture quality was often good. I've also got quite a lot of French and Dutch MF literature, although I don't recall anything on the MF 1200.

Could definitely do with some more German MF literature but where do you stop? I collect everything, any age, any brand, although I have a soft spot for British marques, particularly MF and Ford. It kind of gets expensive after a while, especially now that ebay has opened up the entire world.

Got some good MF/Challenger export brochures last week from a friend who works for AGCO. It is all modern stuff, but really interesting as it shows the old MF 200 Series from Turkey, plus some Brazilian models. It's amazing what keeps turning up.

Regards

R Day

Marky,

Not sure, it's been a while since I saw the brochure. I used to trade a lot with a collector in Sweden who sent me some cracking kit from the MF 35/65 era up to the mid-1980s. Unfortunately, he died a few years ago so the supply dried up. Most of their literature was illustrated with different pictures to the UK leaflets and although some of it wasn't that comprehensive the picture quality was often good. I've also got quite a lot of French and Dutch MF literature, although I don't recall anything on the MF 1200.

Could definitely do with some more German MF literature but where do you stop? I collect everything, any age, any brand, although I have a soft spot for British marques, particularly MF and Ford. It kind of gets expensive after a while, especially now that ebay has opened up the entire world.

Got some good MF/Challenger export brochures last week from a friend who works for AGCO. It is all modern stuff, but really interesting as it shows the old MF 200 Series from Turkey, plus some Brazilian models. It's amazing what keeps turning up.

Regards

R Day

I know what you mean Rory... it's a bottomless pit really... HOWEVER... I liken it to a nicotine addiction for me... I just can't help myself... the problem with ebay (as we discussed) is that there are some really stong buyers on there of late... we all seem to be paying well over the odds for stuff - but I guess it can only make our collections more valuable as time goes by...

One question for you... where the hell do you store your stuff ??? and how do you file it ??? - I've played around for hours with my collection (part of the fun I guess)... and it's all now in different folders by type... ie. Tractors, Combines, Soil Engaging equipment, loaders etc. etc.

You must have literally tonnes of stuff to keep track of ???