A new John Deere for next year?

Deerepower

A header trailer from ERTL/Britains is long overdue - and I can't keep the header off me AFX on the Lexion 600's trolley forever!

where was that on the site?? ???, i didnt see it?? ???.....saw it in another topic though ;) ;) ::)

think it's jamie siku fault he posted a comment and pictures of the header trailer which has been removed from this topic ;)

i see, we'll let him off this time then.....thought it was strange! :D :D

Im hopeing this tractor (8330) will take its cue from current 8430 tracked model!!  That means it will get a decent cab that fits in with my carpet farm collection ;) The 8530 precision cab maybe detailed but its door pillars are too chunky and as for that annoying blind in the front window......GRRRRR  and another thing the 8530 rear linkage wont pick up my cultivator , but the 8430Tracked model does ;)  so lets hope 8330 will have same spec as 7930 albeit with tyres similar to new Puma210 :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

Interesting about the 1/32nd 8330 coming out though. Probably will pass on it though as I just picked up the 1/32nd Precision II 8430 & 8530. They are a sweet tractor though. I bet this 8330 will be along the detail of the 1/32nd 7930 or is Precision II # 5? Wished Precision II #5 was a 9X30 instead. Might be interested in it though if it is Precision. Take Care Jason B

Hi 

Interesting about the 1/32nd 8330 coming out though. Probably will pass on it though as I just picked up the 1/32nd Precision II 8430 & 8530. They are a sweet tractor though. I bet this 8330 will be along the detail of the 1/32nd 7930 or is Precision II # 5? Wished Precision II #5 was a 9X30 instead. Might be interested in it though if it is Precision. Take Care Jason B

Be nice to see the next Precision II to be a 7710 or 7810  :P

Be nice to see the next Precision II to be a 7710 or 7810  :P

Hi

I agree, I would also love to see a Deere 7810 or 7710 done! Those are a great tractor. Spent a lot of time in a 7810 this past fall running a Kinze Grain Cart in corn. I would take mine with MFWD & Rear duals as a "North American" version and then a 7810 as a "European edition" with front 3 point hitch and other features. Take Care Jason B