Trator of the year 2007

ratholderen

No sure my local farmer would agree....he's just told John deere to take his brand new 7930 away and refund his money.  With just 100 hours on the clock the rear axle has failed for the third time!

I'm sure there is more to this story. Where in the uk is this? What dealer?

I'm sure there is more to this story. Where in the uk is this? What dealer?

Sorry Jez.....not getting involved any further.  Thats between the farmer, the dealer and JD to resolve.  Last  heard there were 'negotiations' going on.

Sorry Jez.....not getting involved any further.  Thats between the farmer, the dealer and JD to resolve.  Last  heard there were 'negotiations' going on.

i guess as we have all discussed  before, you can get a rottern one in any makers run of tractors, just one of those things i guess, doesnt help the oem's name though as word soon gets round the locals about it no matter what make

very true tm ,like our manitou loads of people never have to do anything to theres but ours has had new seals in the main pump ,new sensors on the handbrake and she will be having a new radiator and a new hitch as the one thats on it now is crap the safty locks have bent out and it keeps bending and there is no weight on it as she pulls a bogie so the weight is on that  :-\ but still we are happy with it  :)

::) ::)::) The danish agricultural journalists chose JOHN DEERE 7930 for tractor of the yar 2007 :o :o :o

What an excellent choice they made aswell.The only bad thing i heard was that they were too light for ploughing but that was in holderness clay. IN the floods