Siku MF power flow combine front.

• 4 months later...

When reading this topic for the first time some month ago was so impressed by the art of this topics originator that I tryed to do something like that on my own combine. well, I think my work can not cope with the pictures shown on the first page, but at least I want to share some more images with you ... I also added some further minor colour improvements on the combine; do you discover them?

Have you painted the straw chopper at the back as well?

This is very good to see, not only have you put a bit of flair into an otherwise ordinary model - you were inspired by another member and had a go yourself. That's what's great about Farmtoys Forum.  :)

This is very good to see, not only have you put a bit of flair into an otherwise ordinary model - you were inspired by another member and had a go yourself. That's what's great about Farmtoys Forum.  :)

And we all lived happily ever after . . .. thee end  AWWW

Ha ha  ;) ;) ;)

No, only the wheels centers reveiving black paint as well as well as the previous grey handrail right of the cab.

What I learned today about the poweflow table:

- latest modells feature more grey paint, especially a completely grey auger

- the strange stucture in front of the auger is actually an elevator mechanism (THE unique feature of the powerflow table!) featuring black/grey colours - so another paint job for me this evening ;-)