• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that Jez will look very nice!

Oh and option D for me  :)

Thanks Luke!!! I will need another GPS reciever for the 6420s though to get the maximum out of the rake and some straight rows for my forager  ;) ;)

Stunning pics jez, the kit looks good, As for the workers, im keen to be the last guy sitting down  ;D

Ha mate, ok no probem mate, you are assigned, not sure what to drive yet....

Looks great Jez.

texas

Thanks Tex, next shed soon I hope  ;) ;)

brilaint pics jez! the rake looks awsome

Thanks Bremmer mate, it is, i will write a review topic on it soon.

Second bloke from the right, stood up looks like Simon M!!!  :D :D :D

Can you shrink one so I can be a driver?

P.s great additions to the fleet  ;)

Cheers mate, You're sounding rough!!

Nearly Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers for the job jez, id be happy in the 7530  ;), i could bring mine with a front rake if you like ;) ;) ;)

No worries Nick!!

well mate if you set of now you might make it by next season!!! Especially in 1/32 scale!!! One 7530 will be on the buckrake, want that job?

No worries Nick!!

well mate if you set of now you might make it by next season!!! Especially in 1/32 scale!!! One 7530 will be on the buckrake, want that job?

Done and done, Have you tryed duals yet? realy beefs her up on the stack

our contractor uses a ford 5610 2wd 75hp to drive a liner 880 so the person who said it would kill a 6420s must be thinking on a different 6420s than i know of

im not because one of the two contractors i know uses a 6420s on a 2 rotor fella rake and then the other one uses a jd 7710 on a claas liner 3000

im not because one of the two contractors i know uses a 6420s on a 2 rotor fella rake and then the other one uses a jd 7710 on a claas liner 3000

that my boy is what you call OVERKILL  ;):) you can put about 110hp tractor on and it will do the job perfect and the 130hp jez wants to put on it will be perfect for it  :)

flips sake boys, it's 1:32 scale, anything can happen!!! besides a 6420s on a liner 3000 will be fine, it's not as if it its a ford 2000 on a liner 3000!!

and my opinion having a 7710 class liner 3000 is a slight waste of desiel and a waste of a tractor, if it was up to be putting a 7710 would be a last resort :-\ i would buckrake with it, or cart a 14/16 tonner :-\

flips sake boys, it's 1:32 scale, anything can happen!!! besides a 6420s on a liner 3000 will be fine, it's not as if it its a ford 2000 on a liner 3000!!

and my opinion having a 7710 class liner 3000 is a slight waste of desiel and a waste of a tractor, if it was up to be putting a 7710 would be a last resort :-\ i would buckrake with it, or cart a 14/16 tonner :-\

same here