• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking good jez but wheres the left hand side mirror

Ah well, yes, got a bit too close to the clamp wall..  :-[:-[

Very nice Jezzer. Looks great with the packer wheels all packed up with dirt. Is the cab on the 6920 the same as the non panoramic 7530 like the one I drive?

Yes mate, well almost. Teh new panoramic doors are gorgeous. I really love them.

I used the 6920 roof as it had no knob on them  ;)

couple of nice pics there Jezmond, look really well done!  ;D ;D

Cheers Ben  ;) ;)

nice wheels Jez, nice wheels  :) :) :) :)

Thanks mate  ;) ;) I am liking this dirty idea....

Looking into an airbrush at the moment

that will look the nuts jez looking forward to seeing all the jag stuff at toytrac fella ;)

Yes Graham, looking forward to seeing you again buddy  ;) ;)

looking well jez think i might invest in that plough myself has the silage trailer had some super glue treatment on the bit for holding the hoses  ;)

Yes muzza it has indeed. Came off during silage mate. Needed to spark it back on  ;)

Jez I love that mate, she's a beaut mate. What trick bit's has she had or have we seen her in another before? Love the wieght frame 8)

It has been on here before mate and I did a topic on fitting the front linkage. I can hear her growl now...... and the plough creekign as it turns over.

The john deere with front weight looks great. I will be nice combi with the kverneland.

texas

Thanks Bas it will look better when I get a lay out made up for ToyTrac. I will take some pics of it.  ;) ;)

That front weight looks splendid mate :) :)

Thanks Britains fan, little tool box on there too  ;)

Lovely work jez, it looks great with the muck on it,very realistic ;)

Thankyou painter, i am hopint to do all models but an air brush is very expensive

That looks great Jez... hats off to you buddy..

You can do that at ToyTrac and take off your pink JD cap mate. Cheers buddy  :D :D ;) ;)

i think the john deere looks spot on tool box looks the best on the weights justs like what the contractor we get in has looks nice

Thanks Muzza i like it there too, glad that it is being recieved well