JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has been on here before mate and I did a topic on fitting the front linkage. I can hear her growl now...... and the plough creekign as it turns over.

Then she does a wee roll to one side as the johny re-enters the furrow and then she gives a short sharpe puff of diesel smoke then Burrrrr off up the paddock.

nice Pics Jez my son like the pipeed up front linko and dirty look  :o :o :o;D ;D

I heard you like the dirty look mate.

Thank you kind sir  ;) ;)

seen our contractor out today with the 79 and 7 furrow keverland cant get over how real your one looks  ;);D:-*

Cheers Muzza, just need a Kverneland Plough for it now.

You want to show us the ploughing job you did in the garden jez, judging by the tractor it should be pretty good, realy like the detail you have put in mate, top marks

Well Nick I did a bit but t has been cultivated now  ;) ;)

Well the hedge cutter is out and hitched up to the little 6420s. It is a bit of a stretch at 6m so we have ballasted the opposuite wheel with water and got her se up like a gem.

It will be coming to Toy Trac so you can see it there in the ([glow=green,2,300]green[/glow]) flesh

JAGUpdate09-083.jpg

JAGUpdate09-084.jpg

JAGUpdate09-081.jpg

Fantastic Jez, looks pretty darn nice. Can't wait to see that at Toytrac ;)

Me too mate, will look nice i reckon, a right busy little team........

Looks well nice bit of work jez ;)

Thanks Painter  ;)

I realy like the way you have the tractors just pulled up out side the shed.

JAG Contracting got any beet too lift this fall?

Beet ? No mate not beet here really. Not something I know about or would get into here. Keeping it mainline ag contracting  ;) ;)

I'm a red man (Just incase nobody had noticed... I know I hide it well)... but I do appreciate a nice looking tractor... anything with Big Wheels at the back and I'm interested except belarus

I knew  it Mark you are a Case fellow  :D :D :D :D :D