UH MF 5480

Fenside MF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MF should be available at the end of the week according to Little Toy Farmer (Spoke to him on Sunday at Malvern Toy Fair)

Little Farmer also had it listed on their website as due for release by the end of this week.  However the listing has now been removed.  This has happened in the last 12 hours.  So we may have to wait a little longer.  ???

well the dealer handt even heard of it when i popped in today, although hes now hunting it down seeing as he collects massseys like me, shame he doesnt have internet connection, but hes 60 odd years old i guess thats why :D :D

which dealer do you use sean MST at lee mill or some one else mate

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered two earlier, as far as we know there will only be 1250 of them as per the 135 qd ,and i asume the 35x in dealer box to

I hope they are going to sell these also in Holland then i can get a hand of one!

Now it is more expensive for me if i order in england :'(

is there really only 1250 i didnt wait to clarify it i just brought a couple cos if there are only 1250 in dealer boxes think of the resale in a yr or so

So I'm told by the big cheese at MF they only order 1250 of each model that is made in their dealer packaging, after that their dealerships just buy in standard box stock from the usual supply chain

as for stock levels.... i made sure i got plenty  ;D

try a dealer, like the one opp your house mate, sure one of us has the uh / mf part number of one

well i already asked my dealer and he said to me that he didnt heard off it yet and on the MF site the models are'nt on :'(

So he said to me i can't deliver you that one :'(

BUT he can deliver me the 135 qd from UH in dealerbox ;D

Will look for the mf part number when mine arrives , quote that and he should be able to order easy

OK thanks mate iff you would do that for me ???

Saturday i go back to the dealer (not the location behind our house,but inn the other vilage)

And i'll ask him again!