my dumper trailer for my case ih 1056xl

Nice trailer! Ive already changed the rear wheels on my case 956xl and im now lookin about changing the front axle what kind have you put on to yours and how did you fit it??

thanks DB1410, I've used an axel off a U.H. claas ares 836 wuth the wheels off a U.H. claas 657(you have to drill the centres out to make them fit) and I fixed the axel by making a bracket for it ;)

Thanks for the information bluepower i just took the loader of it and the bonnets a bit loose so i want to take it of to fill the holes and respray the hole model do you no how to remove the bonnet with out damaging it??

Any chance of a pic of the way u mounted the axle on to the case bluepower?? ;)

Thanks for the information bluepower i just took the loader of it and the bonnets a bit loose so i want to take it of to fill the holes and respray the hole model do you no how to remove the bonnet with out damaging it??

Any chance of a pic of the way u mounted the axle on to the case bluepower?? ;)

I didn't take the bonnet off, I had some rod which was a nice fit then a bit of filler over it so it dont show and touched up the paintwork ;) if you ask pdc I'm sure he knows how to remove the bonnet. I'll get a picture tomorrow of the underside. what wheels you putting on it? as pdc has done one with the siku massey 5455 wheels and front axel I'll find the topic for you ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=8934.0