John Deere 6910

Put this together this evening and after a lot of testing as to what to put the cab and bonet on, I went back to a 6920 chasis, with a modified cab and new bonnet, which is also cut down accordingly. Please let me know what you think. :):-\ :-\

JD6910001.jpg

JD6910002.jpg

JD6910003.jpg

JD6910004.jpg

JD6910006.jpg

Obviously needs finnihing touches and possibly a new paint job, a beacon and correct decals and I should be laughing. Please let me know what you think. :)

looks good mate, bonnet is pretty spot on and cab too.

only thing is and its just a small thing is that the 6910 rear mudguards and lights aren't as round as the ones on the 6920.

looks great though and im sure with a bit of paint it'll look like a real mean machine.

looks good mate, bonnet is pretty spot on and cab too.

only thing is and its just a small thing is that the 6910 rear mudguards and lights aren't as round as the ones on the 6920.

looks great though and im sure with a bit of paint it'll look like a real mean machine.

Yeah thanks Smish and yeah I was aware that the mudguards and lights weren't quite correct, but I'll probably leave them, as I know it'll take a lot more work to get them right. ;) Thanks for the kind words. :);) ;)

Yeah thanks Smish and yeah I was aware that the mudguards and lights weren't quite correct, but I'll probably leave them, as I know it'll take a lot more work to get them right. ;) Thanks for the kind words. :);) ;)

looks great, i would be tempted to make the lights, mudguards more like the 6910 as im sure ya onto a winner here if ya planning on selling them, could grind old lights off and glue replacements on ;) great work, it looks great

• 5 weeks later...