MF1505 Terra for the seed drill

nice job, my mate has a 1505 v8 and a local contractor has a 1250 with big whells, lenghtened chassis and a 2000g tank on the back for slurry!

whos the contractor rab?,galways up beside us hav a mf1200 wit 1300 tanker on the back n a 8130 mf drawin to it wit 2600 major,they bought a new major last year and never put a boom on her and i think the 1200 sits parked up in the field now  :D

lovely conversion, a friend of mine has just bought a mf 1200 in real life, hes looking for something to go on the back of it now, hes thinking about an old single or double chop trailed harvester

Gotta be the MF520 disc harrow Alan... or the 270 Diamond plough  ;);D - send me an email (on my profile - my work one) and I'll ping you a specific brochure on implements for the MF1200  ;)

Gotta be the MF520 disc harrow Alan... or the 270 Diamond plough  ;);D - send me an email (on my profile - my work one) and I'll ping you a specific brochure on implements for the MF1200  ;)

thanks mark il email you in the morning just heading off now. i was saying discs too to him but he wasnt too pushed on that idea as discs or cultivation gear in general is not really that big around here (although saying that there is a fair bit around where he lives???), but it would still be interesting to see. as it is he has his mind set on the trailed harvester and is going asking a farmer near him if he could pick up one of the fields the day before the contractor comes in so that might be interesting if it comes about  :)

thanks mark il email you in the morning just heading off now. i was saying discs too to him but he wasnt too pushed on that idea as discs or cultivation gear in general is not really that big around here (although saying that there is a fair bit around where he lives???), but it would still be interesting to see. as it is he has his mind set on the trailed harvester and is going asking a farmer near him if he could pick up one of the fields the day before the contractor comes in so that might be interesting if it comes about  :)

there was a great bit about a 1200 in a ct mag a few months back alan, he had restored the tractor but also a mf plough and mf (bomford) harrow, along with one of those mf 30 seed drill trailers, ,made a specil hitch up so he could work that, pretty impressive line up to say the least,

whos the contractor rab?,galways up beside us hav a mf1200 wit 1300 tanker on the back n a 8130 mf drawin to it wit 2600 major,they bought a new major last year and never put a boom on her and i think the 1200 sits parked up in the field now  :D

a boy andy magee he has a t190 t180 8350 2 8150s an 8050 and 2 110 90s. the massey broke in the middle there not so long ago ill try and get a few pics of it on here soon

there was a great bit about a 1200 in a ct mag a few months back alan, he had restored the tractor but also a mf plough and mf (bomford) harrow, along with one of those mf 30 seed drill trailers, ,made a specil hitch up so he could work that, pretty impressive line up to say the least,

ah thanks sean the uncle has all them ct mags so i must call over and route that one out, cheers