Martyn Reeves SUPERB MF690...

Lord Ferguson

wow, what kind of price are they making? too expensive for me id say

I don't think they are for sale really Alan... I've asked Martyn to make me one... but he's a very busy teddy bear... a man with MANY plates to spin on his sticks  :-\

I guess the prices will be around the ?120 mark  :-\ - but that's a wild guess I have to say  :-[

worth it at that though id say, must take alot of time. i though he produced models to see? is it just for himself so he makes them?

I think he does... but when he gets the time Alan..  :-\

I think I am right in saying that anyone can place an order for one if they don't mind waiting  :-\

Now, that is a massive tractor! Look at that bonnet, look at the colour and those decals! Good to have yet another MF available (where? when? just can not wait!) soon, as probably many of us just must have waited for this modell all life, regarding all the comments here. Very well done; like the detail - it now only needs row crop wheels and front linkage to make it perfect for me. The best tractor release of all time!!! really really superb - the whole world should use MF 690s!

Now, that is a massive tractor! Look at that bonnet, look at the colour and those decals! Good to have yet another MF available (where? when? just can not wait!) soon, as probably many of us just must have waited for this modell all life, regarding all the comments here. Very well done; like the detail - it now only needs row crop wheels and front linkage to make it perfect for me. The best tractor release of all time!!! really really superb - the whole world should use MF 690s!

Sadly Richard.... I have to be the bearer of bad news to you... it's not a new model.... it's one that Martyn Reeve scratch builds... he's not got any in stock now (this is his only one in his fathers collection)... I am sure he will make you one if you ask him... I'm on his waiting list right now... but have been for some time  :-\ - I agree though..... the whole world should indeed use 690s  ;)

Now i need to get in touch whit martin Again Marky for Zwolle next year!

A litle count up what i want to order by Martin

MF165

MF690

MF1080 4wd

MF1080 Cabbed version

Think i am going to start a piggy bank for next year Zwolle! ;D:D

He promised the 165 for nextyear Zwolle

But i think i am going to send him an Email for the oder models!

Now i need to get in touch whit martin Again Marky for Zwolle next year!

A litle count up what i want to order by Martin

MF165

MF690

MF1080 4wd

MF1080 Cabbed version

Think i am going to start a piggy bank for next year Zwolle! ;D:D

He promised the 165 for nextyear Zwolle

But i think i am going to send him an Email for the oder models!

I think that covers everything Johnny  ;):D :D :D - Ooo that's gonna hurt the old bank balance  :o :o

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful model there Marky, looks very very nice. ... but shouldn't there be a heap of rust around the doors?!! Shame this wo't be produced for the masses or the Limiteds as it is a great looking piece.

I know what you mean mate

my uncle had the same problem whit the doors! :'(

My other uncle also but he repainted the cab a lot off times! (i think he did it now for the 7th time! :D)

So glad he keeps it in nice shape whit 25000 hours on the clock!