Show us your Pets!?!?!

Heres my pet shes called Tiney if you start the tractor at all shes wants in goes everywere with me in the tractor i think im the only one i the uk that has a heated seat in a MF3085 as soon as you jump out of the tractor shes on the seat  ;D

069.jpg

123.jpg

She is now officially ours! Brought her home at lunch time today and so far she had done a lot of sleeping....... a restless night ahead possibly?  :-\ Zia is so full of character though, not scared of anything, loves a cuddle, game for a good play ans already heading for the door for toilet time...... not always making it in time though  ???  ::):laugh: New house, new people, new sights and sounds, it must be a lot for her to take in, which calls for a knap.....

post-227-132640035902_thumb.jpg

Edited my reply, forgot the picture!

Spot the dog, isn't she dinky?!

Soooo beautiful, Tris. I remember Lucy being that size 12 months ago!

Now she has to suffer this indignity - my 9-year-old nephew thought she needed socks, so I had to take a picture for him to prove that Lucy had at least tried them on...

... poor puppy >:(;D ;D

IMG00103-20111231-1526.jpg

need to strap them things down marky, keep his macho look and all that  ::) ::)  nice camo flat cap maybe

:D :D  .. I was going to simply hack them off with my swiss army knife.... never thought of the hat idea mate... perhaps ones of Mrs F's wedding hats will do for now  :P ... I'm sure she's got a 'Tommy Cooper' style fez with a bit of net hanging from it  :D :D :D

ALL the greyhounds I have ever had turned their ears inside out to a greater or lesser degree.  It happens to all flappy ears.  Perhaps that is why they used to crop doberman's  ears - cut away the side flaps so the ears stood up.

I HOPE it is "used to" as it was a regular practice on the continent and the USA along with tail-docking (which has only recently been stopped in the UK)

It is indeed banned in most of Europe now Sue (ear pinning) .. thankfully.. although, as you say, the Americans still do it, making it quite common in the Dobermann breed at least.

Tail docking is still permitted on a 'working dog' and considered safer for the animal I believe.. Patrick won't be having his tail off as all he does is chase birds, bite me, eat (his dinner and anyone else's he can steal)... sleep, fart and generally smell of stinky dog  :P

It is indeed banned in most of Europe now Sue (ear pinning) .. thankfully.. although, as you say, the Americans still do it, making it quite common in the Dobermann breed at least.

Tail docking is still permitted on a 'working dog' and considered safer for the animal I believe.. Patrick won't be having his tail off as all he does is chase birds, bite me, eat (his dinner and anyone else's he can steal)... sleep, fart and generally smell of stinky dog  :P

In other words "NORMAL" ;D  I have to put up with stealing my place on the sofa and farting with the upside-down rear end  almost on my lap!  :-\ (times two :( )

ALL the greyhounds I have ever had turned their ears inside out to a greater or lesser degree.  It happens to all flappy ears.  Perhaps that is why they used to crop doberman's  ears - cut away the side flaps so the ears stood up.

I HOPE it is "used to" as it was a regular practice on the continent and the USA along with tail-docking (which has only recently been stopped in the UK)

I think it was to do more with having less for another dog to get a hold of in a fight Sue.

They still crop ears and dock tails over here. My standard poodle has his full tail, lost count how many times people have ask what kind of dog he is and when I tell they think I am lying.  Just don't see to many standards about over here and much less with a full tail.

Here is my cat (can't have a dog because of where I live  >:( ) She is called Indiana (more commonly fuzz bum or Indy) she is a Bengal and tends not to mix too well with my prized models  ;D

Very nice. I wouldn't mind one of those to protect our other cat. There are 2 - 3 bengals around us and they are brutal!

Very nice. I wouldn't mind one of those to protect our other cat. There are 2 - 3 bengals around us and they are brutal!

Yep she is feisty with other cats, my sistwer looked after her a while back when she was about 6 months old and she happily took on her two much older cats  :)

Well I took old Patrick out for Walkies yesterday and snapped a few images of him in action... more of a Photobucket test than anything else really...

Did someone say buscuit... I'm on my waaaaaaaay

DSC_5736c.jpg

Coming in to land... flaps to neutral....

DSC_5728c.jpg

DSC_5760.jpg

And finally the 'mean and moody look'

DSC_5773.jpg

Patrick is now 33 weeks old (almost 8 months) ... and he's doing well.. still full of beans... but very much my best friend already.. I can't imagine life without him now in all honesty :-[ .. we won an award at Dog training today for achievement which was both a shock and a real pleasure to receive.. made my weekend in fact