Special edtion tractors all in one place!

David Brown 1410 power!

Ok i would like to put as many special edtion tractors i can find in one place to see how many i can come up with and i would like for every one to help me two please!

4410950028a5936089867l.jpg

This is the 500.000 David Brown tractor built and is a 1412 it also has a silver cab and other bits in royal purple to celeabrate the queen's silver jubile in 1977.

4410950028a6230645805l.jpg

Case Maxxmum pro 50.000 one built i think sprayed black.

I ok every one ive got the ball rolling now so help me out!

Thanks for helping bluepower!

Heres a couple few more the silver jubile International Harvester 674 again finished in silver for the queens silver jubile 1977.

Silver674sm-1.jpg

The next im not sure what its selabrating but they are known as the spirt of 76 and are based on case agri king 1570's

Spirit.jpg

Thanks has any one got a pic of the gold county?? also was the jeweltrack a special edtion??

Jewelltrack were another company doing Ford Conversions ;)

Can't find a picture of the white Tracfor Renaults at the minute but will keep looking

any more any body??

MB TRAC 1800 turbo in Champagne, Marshall "Exclusive" (Puice/purple colour) I did a model of one of them based on the Conrad STEYR, I think someone put pics from the special brochure up here a few months back. I have some TRACFORbrochures somewhere Gav. There's also a gold FARMALL H(?) around at rallys. I have a silver ZETOR Crsytal pic somewhere too. Has anyone ever seen a real "chrome " POWER MAJOR like UH are due to release in 1/16th soon?

Your all going to love this one!

Its a one of a kind with all its red tinwork sprayed GOLD from the factory for a customer

lores_20071205_plant-18504.jpg

Here's all the information about it!

RACINE, WI--(MARKET WIRE)--Dec 10, 2007 -- Jerry Forsythe must feel like King Midas these days. That's because he's the proud owner of the world's only all-gold Case IH Magnum 305 -- a tractor that's normally painted the signature red color of other Case IH farm equipment

Forsythe, a farmer and businessman from Marshall, Ill., is a long-time collector of unique Case IH tractors. "I got the idea for the all-gold model after learning that Case IH would be producing special edition tractors to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Magnum's introduction," said Forsythe.

Case IH is manufacturing 100 Gold Signature Edition Magnum tractors for 2008, but those are painted both red and gold. Forsythe wanted something different -- and worked with his dealer, Kurt Edens from Casey Farm Pride, to specially order a one-of-a-kind, all-gold edition.

Although Forsythe mainly uses Case IH equipment on his farm, his all-gold Magnum will not join the working ranks of the primarily-red fleet used to maintain his 28,000-acre operation. Instead, it will be one of many tractors in his private collection of Case IH and Farmall equipment, which also includes the 100,000th Magnum produced and the very first tractor his dad purchased new, a 1948 Farmall H.

Noting a tradition that began with that Farmall H in 1948, Forsythe recalls, "We always had red on the farm; Farmall and Case IH are productive, dependable machines."

;)