Feburary 2008 Classic Tractor

Dear BluePower

Thanks for the kind words, most appreciated. Can you confirm that you picked up the latest issue from the newsagent as they aren't supposed to be in the shops, in theory, until next Friday.

I'm guessing that because there will be little distribution activity next week they've probably thought sod it and sent them to the shops early.

If this is the case then apologies to subscribers because you will also be getting your magazines today. Newsagents copies are supposed to be week later!

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

Dear BluePower

Thanks for the kind words, most appreciated. Can you confirm that you picked up the latest issue from the newsagent as they aren't supposed to be in the shops, in theory, until next Friday.

I'm guessing that because there will be little distribution activity next week they've probably thought sod it and sent them to the shops early.

If this is the case then apologies to subscribers because you will also be getting your magazines today. Newsagents copies are supposed to be week later!

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

Hi Rory, yes I can confirm I got it from my local newsagent, I was surprized to find it there as I thought it was next friday it came out

Bluepower

Thanks for clarification of where you purchased your magazine. I'm guessing that the distributors wanted to get the magazines out in the shops early before Xmas, but it doesn't the previous issue a lot of good, which effectively loses a week on sale.

Thanks again.

R Day

Picked up a copy from my local newsagents today.

Yet another cracking issue that is packed with very interesting articles and features, the model section again is top class. Particularly enjoyed the fleet profile article on the Essex David Brown and related equipment. The news section is once again full of information and the letters page, as always, very topical.

Rory's editorial gives us all a reminder of the times we live in with (in a lot of areas if not all) the incidences of rural and agricultural equipment theft and the often calculated and brazen way in which these theives go about their 'buisness' and if anyone sees anything even slightly suspicious, you should report it even if it turns out to be all 'above board'.

Well done Rory for yet another 'can't put it down till I've read it' issue and heres looking forward to 2008.

Dear BluePower

Regards

R Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

I picked mine up on the 22nd/23rd from the newsagents too Rory, I've not read it all yet but the Yoke story was an interesting read and I have spotted a few more interesting looking storylines too.

Picked up a copy from my local newsagents today.

Yet another cracking issue that is packed with very interesting articles and features, the model section again is top class. Particularly enjoyed the fleet profile article on the Essex David Brown and related equipment. The news section is once again full of information and the letters page, as always, very topical.

Rory's editorial gives us all a reminder of the times we live in with (in a lot of areas if not all) the incidences of rural and agricultural equipment theft and the often calculated and brazen way in which these theives go about their 'buisness' and if anyone sees anything even slightly suspicious, you should report it even if it turns out to be all 'above board'.

Well done Rory for yet another 'can't put it down till I've read it' issue and heres looking forward to 2008.

yeah i read that bit tim, amazing how the police actually questioned them in the early hours and fell for the fake paperwork ect and just left them to it, would have thought something like that at ?? in the morn(very early) would be stopped just like that

Hi guys my 135 is on page 38.the mag was out here (Ireland) on Thursday and Im after getting loads of calls including one from Paul in Dundee who is currently restoring a 135.Thanks Rory for doing the story.We are off tomorrow on a tractor run for our local hospice.

had a look today can't find it any where down this way in the shops :'( :'( :'(

Delivery to newsagents from distributors of any monthly magazine is always a bit hit and miss over the Cristmas and new year period I find, where I get mine, the newsagents had one copy but the Co-Op just opposite that also stock it did'nt.

Delivery to newsagents from distributors of any monthly magazine is always a bit hit and miss over the Cristmas and new year period I find, where I get mine, the newsagents had one copy but the Co-Op just opposite that also stock it did'nt.

going to try  again tomorrow, thanks Tim ;D

Bloody post... I only got mine today! ???

Have to say though it looks like another great issue. I esp like the picture on the front cover and also the one of the DB 1210 pulling the 4 wheel trailer on page 28.

Looks like i,ll be having a lazy weekend reading it! ;D ;D