Possibly the most popular John Deere on FTF

Light Land

I think it's far to say that most members have soft spot for the 7810's

One of the last 7810 pictures I took.

7810sleeping.jpg

(there is zero intention of starting a silly colour war.This thread was merely stating that many on the froum enjoy looking at 7010 series tractors.)

I see what you mean Ol, regardless of my favourite brand or model, forget the colour wars, your merely pointing out what you see as a tractor which gets a lot of praise in 1/1 and as Graeme has shown, in 1/32. . . The 7810 is a striking looking machine, sounds nice, pulls well and is a joy to use. :)

as modern jds go then yes these and the similar shped 66's do look far better than the new stuff, thats all to rounded and styled, these have a simple workman ship look to them, do the job and win no prizes for looks, like most tractors in those days did, to me now its all curves and looks almost like they are trying to become sports cars of the fileds

ther al rubbish boys

if its not a case its not a tractor!!  ;D ;D

:P

dont you mean in a case ;D ;D a case of cr@p ;D ;D ;D ;D

well my first choice would be the 6910 aswell but the 7710 i prefer to the 7810 in the pic because i dont like the american spec on it :-\

i second that 6910 then the 7810 but i to dont like the us speck >:( >:(

I see what you mean Ol, regardless of my favourite brand or model, forget the colour wars, your merely pointing out what you see as a tractor which gets a lot of praise in 1/1 and as Graeme has shown, in 1/32. . . The 7810 is a striking looking machine, sounds nice, pulls well and is a joy to use. :)

One of the beter posts in this thread,thanks tris. :)