Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the comments lads  ;) ;) ;)

Sean i can't seem to find out why the log splitter doesn't work even got one of my mates to speak to a JD mechanic and he said it was something to do with closed centre hydraulics and he was going to find out more :-\ :-\

And a for you Colm she'd handle a 10ft mower just wasn't one lying about  :P :P

Thanks for the comments lads  ;) ;) ;)

Sean i can't seem to find out why the log splitter doesn't work even got one of my mates to speak to a JD mechanic and he said it was something to do with closed centre hydraulics and he was going to find out more :-\ :-\

And a for you Colm she'd handle a 10ft mower just wasn't one lying about  :P :P

:D :D Very touchy Simon :D

And who was the one who said that it was to do with the CCLS hydraulics ;D ;D

Simon - our 3600 can handle 11 bales and your JQ can only handle 15 :D :D

Yeah to be honest it would be nice to have a dry one for a change I'll take plenty of pics this year but some may not be suitable for FTF  :o :o  ;) ;)

yeah but pics of you aint even when dressed mate :D :D :D :D

will that be a full weeks work for you then?? or more,

yeah but pics of you aint even when dressed mate :D :D :D :D

will that be a full weeks work for you then?? or more,

I could work in there for months if i wanted/needed to after when they clear up etc  :o :o my mate who i work for started today last year and he was in there 6 days a week until late september  :D :D

it'll be worth it when you get the dosh in your pocket for the work done  ;) you might even make a donation to your church out of it  :D :D :D

I did sell them 30 cases of red bull i got given after last years festival its was half price to what they get it for  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Drive around picking up rubbish plus putting straw/wood chip out if its raining all sorts really we were dropping off toilet paper by the pallet load's last year just basically never leaving my seat Blakley boy :D :D :D