Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's for buuuuusiness purposes!!!!  :(;)

Exactly right Tris  ;) ;) :D :D :D

they are quite hard the fait i drove the over day i coulnt get it into gear but when i drove a nh tsa press a button and of you go

But you are taking about a fiat Cerin come up and drive a proper tractor  :D :D :D

JD supreme i like it Graeme  :o :o :o:D :D :D

Its ok mandy Tris won't be able to drive it till i get those pedal extensions  :D :D :D :D

As for you Marky ferguson i seem to remember not so long ago a vote between JD & mf and guess who came out on top  ;D ;D ;D ;D

JD supreme i like it Graeme   :o :o :o:D :D :D

Its ok mandy Tris won't be able to drive it till i get those pedal extensions  :D :D :D :D

As for you Marky ferguson i seem to remember not so long ago a vote between JD & mf and guess who came out on top  ;D ;D ;D ;D

thats only because the deere broke down in the early stages  & had to be pushed by massey all the way ;):D :D

JD supreme i like it Graeme   :o :o :o:D :D :D

Its ok mandy Tris won't be able to drive it till i get those pedal extensions  :D :D :D :DAs for you Marky ferguson i seem to remember not so long ago a vote between JD & mf and guess who came out on top  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Phew...erm Simon... I think even Tris is taller than me :'( :'( :'( :'(

why you not driving it back then mate?? knacked already then??

No i thought i may as well slog the guts out of a massey for 6hrs rather than the deere  :D :D :D long old drive 80 miles in a 30k tractor  :o :o and my mate said i could have his 7480 50k and didn't want nothing for the day and i'm borrowing one of my other mates redrock low loaders for free so was cheaper than paying a lorry ?200 + to pick it up  ;) ;) ;) and i'll still have a full tank of diesel when i get back  ;D ;D

No i thought i may as well slog the guts out of a massey for 6hrs rather than the deere   :D :D :D long old drive 80 miles in a 30k tractor  :o :o and my mate said i could have his 7480 50k and didn't want nothing for the day and i'm borrowing one of my other mates redrock low loaders for free so was cheaper than paying a lorry ?200 + to pick it up  ;) ;) ;) and i'll still have a full tank of diesel when i get back  ;D ;D

smart idea i guess, make you think about what you could have bough using the massey eh ;):D :D