ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

little more this eve, finished of the transformer pole and transformer, and the toher poles ,all removable for transport should i need to :D :D next step sort some of jez's super warning decals for the poles

have pondered casting the transformer?? what do you recon

04102007001.jpg

04102007.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well after toytrac i have now moved my section of the ftf display up into the loft,which in turn has now pretty much completed the layout and size of ash tree farm, still need to re-site the power lines as they clash right under the rafters,sods law that one, only major bit left to do now is the opp side ,where i need to extend the last field behind the outbarn on the main road into the layout

first up the now piggery pens moved from the front entrance area into there new home

aftertoytracf.jpg

the straw barn filled with gavs resin bales, have to highly recomend these to you guys, no way do the stacks fall over now if you knock the board,make a great wall of bales to and his flat 8's finished my cooks trailer set up out a treat to

aftertoytrace.jpg

my second silo from george pool yesterday, fits right where i wanted it to now

aftertoytracd.jpg

next my field down the track to the farm

aftertoytracb.jpg

my smaller of the 2 piggerys mved into its final position, just need to re-roof it now

aftertoytraca.jpg

and the front of the farm where my britains pig huts used to be, now hedged in as my fields are, and my extra trees arrived today to

aftertoytracc.jpg

I love all the pig stys together and the barn with all the small bales in it  great layout mate

i would recomend gavs bales no end, i used to have all 700 odd of them stacked up in there, prob was if you knocked the board half or more would fall over, simple idea by gav,which builds a lovley wall in a bran if you need them

Looking good Sean, I too can get on with building more stuff now.

Forward paid Garret for a shed he is making for me and ordered another silo but bigger, speed the process up a bit.  :)

another silo eh, i need to make a new auger to, as mine wont fit the new silo :'( :'( its not long/tall enough

Thanks for the idea with the bales I wonder when you have completely finished your layout what would be next I know you can always change small bits , but like me I enjoy all the building and changing the scenery around whats next.

I have now reduced my buildings on my layout downstairs and now i am ready to start the one in the loft which will take up about half of the loft space, now the wet weather is here i will have some extra time to get on with it.

I just hope mine turns out as good as yours mate.