ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 3 weeks later...

sorry mandy just seen your post, its called plasti strut, most good model shops will sell it, ,can be glued with super glue or even better plasti weld glue, which again the model shop should have if not ema sell it online

well been striped down for the show tommorrow has the layout, had to try and sort a few bits out, so i attempted to sort one of the first pig units i made so it matched the one tris kindly finished off for me, first pic is how she looked was a little lazy and just slapped grey paint over the scalox blocks didnt look right at all its the smaller one to the right  by the way

farm11.jpg

next up how she looks now, all the roof trusses are stained up, new wall finish and main doors fitted guttering added to

DSCF0095-2.jpg

DSCF0094-2.jpg

thats what the call the long 1m lenghts i buy at the local shop, its not evergreens stuff mind

let you off then as i cant confirm it! :D :D :D (i'm sure your wrong!!)

anyway have you got to a point where your gonna finish the buildings soon?, have you thought about a modern version for the future?, like swapping one board for another to show modernisation??

let you off then as i cant confirm it! :D :D :D (i'm sure your wrong!!)

anyway have you got to a point where your gonna finish the buildings soon?, have you thought about a modern version for the future?, like swapping one board for another to show modernisation??

might do mate its really down to time really , the latest building will prob be the newest on this looks wise , i dont really have space to build newer bigger buildings and store the older ones to make it look new/modern

• 1 month later...

well started to use my last scaloox now done a small 2 bay pig building ment to look like one of the origonal buildings from the farm ,will be clad like the workshop when i get round to it,and a new l shaped out house which will be a chemical store and general store ,nothing to flash, just taking a long time with this one as its out of all the small filler bits not the main blocks going through glue like no bodys at present,  one i have these down i will be getting the roofing in to cover the current new pig unit this new one and the workshop, then i will sort the out barn area out as i have a new building coming from george pool hopefully, if its right i may well be demolishing the current barn and replacing it with 2/3 nissen hut style pig barns

DSCF0019-1.jpg

DSCF0027-3.jpg

DSCF0022-3.jpg

DSCF0021-2.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg