ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

Are they all individual?

They look the part all stacked like that with the elevator!

all in premade blocks mate, long setions flat 8's and 9's i think he does, well did, i asume he still makes them, far more pratical than stacking the 800 odd small ones i have anyway

I hope the guy fixing the tractor dosent get in the cab with his muddy boots. :)

A picture of the pigs in the barn behind the work shop would be good Sean.

can do that for you ol, will sort in a bit after i have had breakfast

Looking excellent mate, very jealous of all the room you have.

So what plough do you have? A nice Scaledown dowedswell would be great!!!

Again, looking fantastic!

i know, amazing how a reshuffel has lead to this much room, hence why the out barns gone, still looks tight and twisty like a proper old farm, but with 3 barns for implements and tractors, nowts going to get 1/32 rain on it now thats for sure

• 3 weeks later...

little more rearranging today, got the big barn all sorted now, stained up and roofed, also move the new buildings into their final positions on the side part, fitted the George pool anderson building in, and now have space to fit the second silo from him in to when i pick it up at toytrac,also got the piglet's into the newest barn, need more mind to fill it up,looks a little sparse in there at the mo, so no pics till i have more and theres 45 in there at the mo anyone got another 40 for sale  :D :D

P1000420.jpg

P1000421.jpg

P1000422.jpg