ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

got 3 in the shed already bud :D :D just hard to actually do anything with them, plus i have teribble probs spraying yellow paint, even mf yellow, not sure why just wont work for me

Any pics mate? The boford looks ok?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well got a bit more done yesterday, but only after a huge wonderfull job by trissy doing me the tool sets, had to extend the top level to take the lathe ,drill and other drill bench in mind ect ,but this just adds to the finish really, had to fit a lock on the door as we dont want any pikeys in overnight removing our tools do we, have a few more to try and do myself at some point, but here it is for now, little hard to get good shots through the doors mind :( as these dont do tris's work any justice

first up through the front doors

P1000841.jpg

P1000842.jpg

P1000838.jpg

Of the two upper most, the one to the right as you look at it.

cant say i had noticed that ,but your right it does seem to be missing the top, cant really say if thats how it came or thats got damaged in transit, but sure i can sort something out to fix it, i take it the top was the same as the other one beside it

Yeah, exactly the same mate. They are a bu66er for it mate. JC's set lost the lot in the post I think. He had to glue them back on.  >:(

will have a look in the box just to see, but if not i have loads of odds and sods like that of scrap uh stuff, sure something can be found to match

mine was the same Tris, remember?

Looks good Sean, maybe a small lift/crane to get heavy bits up there, wouldnt want to use the ladder all the time!!.....

oh and Why didnt you ask Marcus, Tris or Mark round to take the pics ;):D :D :D