OK, sorry if it was me.

If it wasn't me ..

You clumsey, butter fingered bafoon!!  :D :D :D

:D :D no ones to blame amte, well ok it was marky,  jonest guv ::):D :D

looking good mate just noticed your sprayer

the farmer near me had a 574 perminatly

attatched to one cant remember if it was an Allman

or not  ;)

yeah aint overly happy with her, hence my trailed topic last night, will use the tractor for something else anyway, and leave the sprayer in the bushes maybe??

mine was the same Tris, remember?

Looks good Sean, maybe a small lift/crane to get heavy bits up there, wouldnt want to use the ladder all the time!!.....

oh and Why didnt you ask Marcus, Tris or Mark round to take the pics ;):D :D :D

that will be fitted to the big beam i put in across the roof space, sort of free hanging one, got the block and chain ready just needs sorting out, used to have a similar on in one of our barns, workshop wasnt big enough to take a tractor ect in it

Looks the part ,as you said when you built it , new ploughing rig  :o :o

Good photos

What is the plough you are using ?

got it from toytrac mate, its a scaledown dodswell convo ,some better shots in the toytrac purchases topic, done by a guy called keith paice, tris nows how to get hold of him

indeed tris, got a few other trick to try yet to, and a new build with a new mf 30/500 drill all being well, bit smaller than my current one mind

toolbox, yes thats a lovley trailer, been pondering getting one for ages now, finally got round to it and it was worth the dosh, so much so i am looking to make a tandem axel version petit like nh2 has in his topic as a sister to it

Hey sean, isnt the plough set up for ploughing on the land ratehr than in the furrow?

Looks great mate, lovely to see that old girl with it's rightful partner  ;)

is it mate?? guess so now you mention it, easily sorted mind, still need to cut the rest of the matting so i can do the whole field out, just blunts the knife blades something quick??

well while we have been busy  ploughing , the contractors finally got time to get to us, they are behind down to the weather, managed to get a few shots as they finished up, 2 trailers full gone already, but missed them

they run a ford 7600 with old grimme harvester along with a 6600 and loader for box duty's and a ford 3600 with back box as a fuel wagon / mobile workshop, as the tool box is in the back  :D :D every ford needs one of them :D :D :D

7600 working away

P1000869.jpg

P1000870.jpg

one box takes 2 tanks of the grimme,its quite old as you can see

P1000864.jpg

P1000865.jpg

P1000866.jpg