ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wish they were, if i could find a way to loose the joists i would be very happy, to shallow an angle to cover them without loosing the trees at the edges

hope to add another 1.2m square of fields soon, half each side ,just got to sort the loft ladder out

had the cavity wall insulation guy up there Monday, had to check nothing had blown through, he said i have seen it all train sets, race car sets, and dolls houses, but this is a first, a model farm was talking to him for 10 Min's till his mate called :D :D :D

hurry up simon, poor jez done the hard work for you :D :D

got a new 500 series due soon to, with a difference on front, nice 80 loader, but i think i have sovled a way to swap the brackets to the 690, and planned 290, will be removable from what ever tractor its on, with the mounts staying on