John Deere 9560i WTS combine

Ziko

@KIWINZ, maybe i'll drive it but i'm not the fixed driver on this machine. We also have 2 other combines, 2x JD 1075

@Tractorman, I think you can compare this one to one of the smaller STS machines. The 9570 STS.

wish deere would bring out a small one to suit a 10ft/12ft/14ft head then i could have all the right shade of green!!

Would the 1170 or whatever its called now not do Ricky ???

Personally if I was you I'd stick with the Dominator much better combine than the JQ ;)

Personally if I was you I'd stick with the Dominator much better combine than the JQ ;)

I DUNNO WOULD IT?? ha ha!

claas still make the smaller combines but not imported into uk for some very silly reason!!

wish deere would bring out a small one to suit a 10ft/12ft/14ft head then i could have all the right shade of green!!

What about a 1450 wts machine Mr Ricky???????????//

Got those front linkages yet?

9560i looks great, it is full autosteer?

Linkages not yet

1450 wts still a little big,

Ideally i'd have her running a 10ft head yooh see

A man with similar thoughts to me - in the field down with the head drive on - no fooling around with a trolley another tractor time wasted etc ;)

Was the 1170 that one that came along after the proper 11** series finished?  Made in Brazil or somewhere like that, and not got that good a reputation ???

A man with similar thoughts to me - in the field down with the head drive on - no fooling around with a trolley another tractor time wasted etc ;)

Why would you need a tractor for that? We just hook up the trolley behind the combine.

Thanks everybody!

Why would you need a tractor for that? We just hook up the trolley behind the combine.

Thanks everybody!

thats just a pain in our lanes and small roads!! big combine and big header, we raced a neighbour this year actually, his new holland and 12ft head and out claas and 10ft. . . .we cut about 1/4 of an acre before he had the dead on and he had 2 men helping him!!!  and i baled our straw before i baled his as ours dried quicker!!!