Tractor 2008 - Spring Show - Sunday 6th April, Springfields, Spalding, Lincs

Andy

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well you all will be pleased to know that udimore (barry) and 1/32farmer(steve) will be at the show as well so will see you at the udimore tractor shop stall and hope fully we will relive you of your hard earned CASH :P :P :P :P for some tractor models and other stuff we  might have for sale  ;D ;D ;D:-*

well you all will be pleased to know that udimore (barry) and 1/32farmer(steve) will be at the show as well so will see you at the udimore tractor shop stall and hope fully we will relive you of your hard earned CASH :P :P :P :P for some tractor models and other stuff we  might have for sale  ;D ;D ;D:-*

Oh great... I won't sleep now... I'm just sooooo excited  ::)

not

:D :D :D

i wish i could go to the farm model show but i live in canada and all the farm toy shows here are smaller just for the local neighbourhood really.anyone willing to pay for a plane ticket for me?

sadly i can't afford to buy you a plane ticket but if its any help i'll go along and look at everything for you  ;D

sadly i can't afford to buy you a plane ticket but if its any help i'll go along and look at everything for you  ;D

thanks i still mit get my sister or mum to take me but waiting to see if mum be out of hospitll i think she mit be

Got my stand numbers through this morning, will be in the same place as last time at the far end of the small hall :)

Yes I got mine aswell ;) ;)

I'm back where I used to be just inside the door of the small hall ;) ;)

If FTF are in the same place they'll be the otherside of the door ;) ;)

Yes I got mine aswell ;) ;)

I'm back where I used to be just inside the door of the small hall ;) ;)

If FTF are in the same place they'll be the otherside of the door ;) ;)

Thats no fair, I asked if you could be in the same place again so that I could annoy you during the day ;D::):D :D