it was a real shock when we heard, :'( she was on a life support machine over the weekend, but she was pronounced dead this evening. so close to xmas, i dont no how here family will ever be able to cope with it. :-\ :-\

yeah your right there must be hard do cope over the period in time  :-[:-\

it was a real shock when we heard, :'( she was on a life support machine over the weekend, but she was pronounced dead this evening. so close to xmas, i dont no how here family will ever be able to cope with it. :-\ :-\

i feel so sorry for her parents when i heard that right know and it is only 3 days till xmas

My workmate is in hospital, only found out today but he fell off a trailer yesterday whilst undoing the rollover sheet and landed on the concrete injuring his back. Turns out he has chipped a bone in his spine so is likely to be off for 2 months or more, not a good xmas for him and his family :(

Bound to but from what I can make out with the boss from what was said he decided to unroll the sheet half way off the ladder at he front instead of using the pole on the ground so unfortunately looks like its his own fault as all safety precautions were in place :-\

hse wont look at it that way,they will always find fault no matter what, prob find they will make you build a stage area thats as high as the trailers, you drive in and walk up the steps to roll/unroll the sheets

they did that to cattdown warfs down here(marcus will know where) after a lorry driver did the same type of thing 1 persons small accident causes no end of problems for the rest of the world after 

Well i was at a party last night all was well to about 11 o'clock got a phone call saying one of my best friends was fighting for his life in the back of an ambulance, sadly he did not make it only 17 aswell  :'( :'( :'( RIP Scott

Thats terrible news Murray. Was that in the car crash on the BBC news??

yeah boys, what i heard that the car flipped and Scott was found on the other side of the road i tried to get to hospital but could not get in but he was pronounced dead at the scene :'( :'( think i will go lay flowers down for him today  :-[