2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

A good send off Smithy.. I'm sure he'd have been happy to see everyone turn out for his last journey 

We did a road run from that place on his 50th birthday as he did not wont a party ,he had planned on one for his 60th but covid stopped that but plans was in place for a big one at 65 but sadly at 62 he was taken away 

1 hour ago, smithy said:

We did a road run from that place on his 50th birthday as he did not wont a party ,he had planned on one for his 60th but covid stopped that but plans was in place for a big one at 65 but sadly at 62 he was taken away 

62 is no age Smithy.... 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, smithy said:

Yes it belongs to a mate of mine he had it restored about 10 years ago ,only comes out on special occaisions

Well it was unfortunate that your friend Stephen passed away Smithy. But it seems he was well known and respected to see such a nice gathering off classics to see him off.  Thanks for the pics but my condolences to you also on his passing.. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Sorry to here that Trigger ,do that also mean you cant buy models for a few weeks ,might give us lot a chance 🤣😂

Mmm I might have to sell some get money in I be out work for good few weeks 😃🚜🚜💶💶😃

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

Last Saturday I took a call from a mate saying that Podges tractor had caught alright, fire brigade could not get up field with engine's but it was too late anyway, fire brigade had to get unimog fire engine out to get to it but that was a good hr later on. 2019 plate farmall, Goody sold it to him new complete with loader. 

IMG_20231008_102148830_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231008_102215222_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231008_102232744_HDR.jpg

• Sad 5

• 5 months later...

Just found out that Collings Brothers have gone out of business!!!   They were CASE dealers for Cambs area for years before being dropped in 2021, and then took on the Deutz brand and had a hugely successful first 24 months selling over 60 tractors, but things have really dried up in the past 6 months, and recently I noticed they had a one year old 7250 Warrior in the last Cheffins sales auction at Cambridge, that sounded alarm bells for me, as if they were a bit desperate for money!   Hugely difficult times now for dealers with a perfect storm of sh1t hitting the farming industry.  And Suffolk Agri bit the dust as well, another reknowned CASE dealer in the 90s.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Just found out that Collings Brothers have gone out of business!!!   They were CASE dealers for Cambs area for years before being dropped in 2021, and then took on the Deutz brand and had a hugely successful first 24 months selling over 60 tractors, but things have really dried up in the past 6 months, and recently I noticed they had a one year old 7250 Warrior in the last Cheffins sales auction at Cambridge, that sounded alarm bells for me, as if they were a bit desperate for money!   Hugely difficult times now for dealers with a perfect storm of sh1t hitting the farming industry.  And Suffolk Agri bit the dust as well, another reknowned CASE dealer in the 90s.

yes its sad phil , i was supposed to go to there open day but i could not make it then about a week later they closed up , dont think it was money problems why they shut , it is going to be tough for a lot of dealers going forward . manufacturers push dealers to have loads of stock which has to be paid for at some point . There will be more close up before the years out .