my life made me sad because it has been so hard over the past 1 year and 4 months

and just found out that mite not get to drive tractors when im older because of my eliepsy

i mite even have to have surgy if it gets worse and driffent types of tablet dont work  :( :'(

Ah sorry Matt, hope you're all OK mate :)

And Luke, don't worry mate, everything will work out, I'm sure Marky will let you drive his tractors, I mean, he let Sean have a go for god's sake! :o:D

Ah sorry Matt, hope you're all OK mate :)

And Luke, don't worry mate, everything will work out, I'm sure Marky will let you drive his tractors, I mean, he let Sean have a go for god's sake! :o:D

i dont like masseys i like john deere  :D

thanks for your support everyone, brought a tear to my eye reading your comments lastnight. funeral is tomorrow, it will be tough, but we will get through

just remember the good times mate, helped me through my nans in november no end, few people on here told me that tip, and belive me it works mate

well we sure gave granda a good farewell today. everything was carried out the way he would have wanted.

thank you for all your support, it has meant a lot ;)

glad your okay mate, drop us a pm if you want a chat !!  ;)

well we sure gave granda a good farewell today. everything was carried out the way he would have wanted.

thank you for all your support, it has meant a lot ;)

Well done buddy, keep on going forwards mate  ;):)

foster cares told me that some of my family is not happy with me  :(

i have not had any calls of them for over 5 days  :(  

life is hard sometimes  :(

luke p

Chin up Luke, we're all in the bad books now and then.

was kartin silage to the ewes today with my wheel borrow i parked it infront of the pit to go get the grape, when i came back the pit face fell down leaving a fair mess, turned my wheel borrow to a pan cake  :'( :D