>:(

as for me my thoughts are with a slinger/ banksman who had a very nasty accdent on the 27

a beam fell on him allmost cutting his feet off letts hope he makes a full recovery

it stoped the whole job for 12 hrs

well found out to day he has got to lose the lower part of his leg

and i have to go and bee interveiwed over the loading of the train  >:(

Poor chap. Think I'd rather have the interview with the clipboard attendants!!

That does not sound very good at all. How horrible for the family and the local community too  :-\ :-\

i've heard rumour (small town eh?) it was suicide, on the aptly named "butthole lane" nice of her to think of her kids  :-\ not really my place to judge though, i've offered my condolences. everyone's in shock  :-\

Just found out from my Uncle who lives in Bridlington ( from my Mum's side of the family ) that his wife passed away tonight. She had been diagnosed with Leukemia around 4 months ago but had been in hospital recently with pneumonia and unfortunately never recovered from it. She was 45 and leaves her 9 and 11 year old sons Ted and Thomas. :'(

Just found out from my Uncle who lives in Bridlington ( from my Mum's side of the family ) that his wife passed away tonight. She had been diagnosed with Leukemia around 4 months ago but had been in hospital recently with pneumonia and unfortunately never recovered from it. She was 45 and leaves her 9 and 11 year old sons Ted and Thomas. :'(

that is terrible new David... I feel for those poor boys most of all... what a terrible thing to happen mate - my sincere condolences to them all

that is terrible new David... I feel for those poor boys most of all... what a terrible thing to happen mate - my sincere condolences to them all

Thanks Mark, those were my first thoughts too regards their young boys, i've offered my Uncle my full support, didn't really know what else to say. Mum's taken it pretty hard she was very close to them so along with Dad i'm just trying to comfort her.

A big shame indeed, poor lads. Very sad for the family.

I heard today that my drama teacher from school passed away recently. She was a legend and one hell of a character at school. Probably a bigger influence on me than I ever gave credit to.

A big shame indeed, poor lads. Very sad for the family.

I heard today that my drama teacher from school passed away recently. She was a legend and one hell of a character at school. Probably a bigger influence on me than I ever gave credit to.

sorry to hear your new david please pass on my condolences

and tris sorry to hear your news too

lots of people i talked to in the last week have lost someone bad time for all :'( :'( :'( 

Whilst we all knew after the original diagnosis last year she didnt have a massive amount of time left to enjoy the rest of her life with her family we didn't think it would be cut short so quickly.

Thank you Tris and Steve.

Really sorry to hear about the news of your former drama teacher passing away too Tris.

sorry to hear that david too, not a good time at all and never easy.

tris too, some folks come into our lives, go out again and that is s that whilst other do leave a lasting impression, whether we realise it at the time as you say is another matter.

Wife got a txt last night to be at work at 9am this morning even though she doesn't work Mondays. Staff meeting this morning where it was announced business is shutting down with immediate effect. Another couple of tough months ahead

Having said that, it is put in perspective when you read about Davids aunt in law who passed away with 2 young kids.As they say our health is our wealth.

F

• 3 weeks later...

I'll still love you even if you look like an egg Alex  :-*  ... seriously... can be stress related can't it mate ???

Emotional Stress is a cause of Alopecia yeh, and i would consider myself emotionally fragile currently, but it's kind of a vicious circle, i'm more stressed now my legs are going bald than i was before!  ::)

Sorry to hear that David. I wish your uncle and his sons all the best.

Texas

Sorry to hear that David. I wish your uncle and his sons all the best.

Texas

Thank you Bas. Funeral took place a couple of weeks ago and given the circumstances she received a wonderful send off. My Uncle and his two sons are doing incredibly well all things considered.