On my way to work this morning about 3.30 I almost ran a dog over. I stopped and tried to catch him but he wanted to play :( The chocolate Lab was joined by an even more playful New Foundland who nearly knocked me over in the road. Both were running round in the wind and being playful but I couldn't get hold of their tags to get the owners details so I had to leave them :( Hope they don't get run over :(

I once said to a lady who allowed her dogs to roam if she was concerned they would get out on the road which was a field width away and be hit by a car. 

Her reply left me speechless "That is the price you pay for having free-range dogs"

I would never let my dogs roam as I love them too much.  A client has "free-range" dogs but she has sensor collars and fencing so her dogs are restricted to a specific area.

I once said to a lady who allowed her dogs to roam if she was concerned they would get out on the road which was a field width away and be hit by a car. 

Her reply left me speechless "That is the price you pay for having free-range dogs"

I would never let my dogs roam as I love them too much.  A client has "free-range" dogs but she has sensor collars and fencing so her dogs are restricted to a specific area.

Also, if you let them roam then the poo all over the place and you cant clear it up. What really annoys me is when people not clear up there dog poo they are lazy and ist a health risk  >:(;)

Same goes for horses Adam. They should carry a little lightwieght camping spade and at best flick it over a hedge if they are on a bridle/by way etc. Seeing it on pavements in built up areas drives me wild >:(

On my way to work this morning about 3.30 I almost ran a dog over. I stopped and tried to catch him but he wanted to play :( The chocolate Lab was joined by an even more playful New Foundland who nearly knocked me over in the road. Both were running round in the wind and being playful but I couldn't get hold of their tags to get the owners details so I had to leave them :( Hope they don't get run over :(

found myself in that situation a few times Tris, and its always on your mind the rest of the day :(.....the amount of dogs my mum could have had at home! :D :D :D::)

yesterday, selling my ford 7840 at the machinery sale :'( was sad to see it go, mind you i can always look forward to the next tractor we get home.

What are you replacing her with Andy ???

Same goes for horses Adam. They should carry a little lightweight camping spade and at best flick it over a hedge if they are on a bridle/by way etc. Seeing it on pavements in built up areas drives me wild >:(

Totally agree with that where I walk going to work is disgraceful - you have to watch the ground the whole time >:(

My Dad his wife and her family. I rang to see if they wanted to go this evening and they told me that they'd already been and didn't think to ask me :'( :'(

thats not on....thought you were moaning about Marky! :D :D

call up Old Ford, Marcus or Tris to go?.....only kids prices then! :D :D :D

All too far away... but good idea about the prices  :D :D

I'm 'Billy no Mates' today :'(

Billy no mates,..................you?...............Never in a million years. Have a hug an' a twiddle from Wilyum. I still love ya, an' you got more fans than Madonna, aaaaaand you are a lot younger and more desirable than she is.......so there. Who needs thoughtless people any way.  ;):-*:-* :-* twiddle twiddle twiddle  :-*:-* :-* twiddle twiddle twiddle, and lots of hugs too.  ;):-*