Richard Western flat bed trailer

Gav836

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I will be putting lights on the back ;)

Can't post the link up on here as it breaks forum rules to do so ;):)

Will the wires from the lights run all the way to the drawbar? That would look great with some air lines for trailer brakes.

Ok, PM me the link. So why do others postup their ebay listing links?  ??? ??? ???8)

Will the wires from the lights run all the way to the drawbar? That would look great with some air lines for trailer brakes.

Ok, PM me the link. So why do others postup their ebay listing links?  ??? ??? ???8)

Posting up links to your own items for sale on ebay is against the rules which is why a few peoples posts go missing ;)

Airlines etc will be added before sale :);)

Nice one Gavy, smart looking rig that.....................................and Im not a fan of the restriction on selling in FTF....Ok for you UK guys can jump in a car make the trip to the shows or to someones home but us non UK guys are a bit out of luck unless there's a web site..........guess we could venture into Ebay uk..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

again grand work there

It's a corker Gav, a real corker mate. So for making more; will they be cast or individually built pieces?

Cheers Tris, each one will be individually built, its as cheap to do it that way than cast them. That way I can build them to any size someone wants from the Western range :);)

very nice gav, see you stuck with the simba wheels on this one to, do the ladders come off then??

Cheers Sean, the ladders do come off.....if you hit them ::):D :D The next ones will all have removeable ladders though ;)

Cheers Tris, each one will be individually built, its as cheap to do it that way than cast them. That way I can build them to any size someone wants from the Western range :);)

Right then, best I get a brochure for their flatbed range then  :)

Nice one Gavy, smart looking rig that.....................................and Im not a fan of the restriction on selling in FTF....Ok for you UK guys can jump in a car make the trip to the shows or to someones home but us non UK guys are a bit out of luck unless there's a web site..........guess we could venture into Ebay uk..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

again grand work there

We have the Traderzone for that Rick ;)

If its James F you want to numpty - do it - if its poor old Rick maybe its one fingering typing ???

Anyways on topic looks well Gavvers - these new fangled websites are handy ;D

Rick of course! :D :D

Are you going to get a 'range' for Spalding Gav to view??

If its James F you want to numpty - do it - if its poor old Rick maybe its one fingering typing ???

What the heck did I do wrong? I was just trying to promote the wonders of Traderzone to Rick :P :P

I think you should get a slippery slug award for that unjustified attack on my good character!!! >:( >:(

What the heck did I do wrong? I was just trying to promote the wonders of Traderzone to Rick :P :P

I think you should get a slippery slug award for that unjustified attack on my good character!!! >:( >:(

And I think you should get one for trying to make us believe you are of good character  :D :D :D :D