Ford 5610 gift set rare me thinks

the bairn 11

I know of a set that fetched ?90 at auction last May, It is a very rare set though, like Andy Said. Only made for around 8 months in 1988 I think. I would not be surprised if someone paid a couple of hundred for it maybe more.

Oh well, I am bidding on the one on ebay took it to ?75 but old funchemist is still out in front  :'( :'( :'(.Must try harder to part with money :'( :'( :'(

you sure you're a scotsman, after all you did spend a fair bit the other day :D :D ;)

how you getting on with the solo NH2 & when are we gonna see the beastie in action as it was parked up by the shed the other evening :) :) :)

Aye, definitely a Scotsman, I do think twice before parting wi' my money.  ;D:D;)

The Solo is currently parked up in the field awaiting the real local farmer to put his Galucho into action again, however I could do a small "set-up" of it working sometime in the next couple of days if you like mjb1.  ;) ;) :)

blimey best put a stop to this, else we'll need McCormick man the forums new super noodle to get it all back straight again :D

however I could do a small "set-up" of it working sometime in the next couple of days if you like mjb1. ;) ;) :)

that'll be good look forward to it NH2 :) :)

My granda wiz even closer tae yeh,Craighill Ferm aboot twa tae three mile as the craw flees!!!,How yeh dain min?

Oh, I ken whar ye are Davie. ?;). Ahm no' daein' tae bad, jist caain' awa (an workin' hard at skale) how aboot yersell? Hopefully be gettin' me skale work experience wi' Mr Robertson at Heatherstacks ferm oot side Forfar in Feb next year, dae ye ken him yersell? Fit like were the tatties this year, we had Clova Farms lifting twa fields here and they had tae put a stop tae it fur a few days cos o' the rain. The misty nichts are wi' us noo though eh. ?:D;)

that'll be good look forward to it NH2

I'll get some pics or you sometime in the next two days mjb1.