Fenders or Mudguards

SIMON.

What do you call them fenders or mudguards   

42 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call them fenders or mudguards

• mudguards
    • fenders
    • Wings

After being in church last night and saying that I'd just been and picked up some front fenders for my tractor i rather politely got told to ....off back to American for calling them front fenders and not mudguards so a simple little poll to see what you boys call them  ;) ;) ;)  :-[

Funny, I've always had fenders on the front and mud guards on the back.

But then where we've had the extensions on the rear mudguards they've been called either mudguard extensions or fender extensions

Which is odd now I think about it.

I guess it's because they were always called fenders on the NH options list - a US hangover - and also at Renault. Strange!

anything happended to the poll??, i voted after it was put up, infact the 2nd vote, but my vote seemed to have gone :D :D :D, anyone else had similar probs??.....not that it matters, i just voted the same :D :D :D

anything happended to the poll??, i voted after it was put up, infact the 2nd vote, but my vote seemed to have gone :D :D :D, anyone else had similar probs??.....not that it matters, i just voted the same :D :D :D

I tried to edit it and ended up delteting some of the votes  ::) ::)::)