Cerins Warningore Farm= no more :(

Massey Boy

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then Cerin NaughtyBoy... GO TO YOUR ROOM  >:(

And while you are up there get a pen and pad and right down "I must not buy blue tractors" 1000 times  >:(

:D :D :D

Seriously.... nice load of kit you have there now buddy.... keep up the good work....

Question..

You've won ?500 on the lottery.... what models would you buy with the money... and why ???

Right then Cerin NaughtyBoy... GO TO YOUR ROOM  >:(

And while you are up there get a pen and pad and right down "I must not buy blue tractors" 1000 times  >:(

:D :D :D

Seriously.... nice load of kit you have there now buddy.... keep up the good work....

Question..

You've won ?500 on the lottery.... what models would you buy with the money... and why ???

if i told you i am getting a new 8280 would you change your mind about them 1000 lines

if i had 500 pounds i would like the britains mf 135 red and yellow boxed because ive allways wanted them

mint britains power farm 8730 , 6600 ,5610 think wheels because i like them because ive seen alot of them in reall life

i am not sure about the rest

thanks

ive got a problem which i need your help with i got a new siku massey 8280 for my birthday and i all ready have one on the farm so should i put it on the farm or one the shelf  ??? ??? ??? ???

fert spreading fo the next door farm

post-1287-13263871794_thumb.jpg

post-1287-132638717944_thumb.jpg

1 and 2 inside detail

thats all the pics

thanks to

Graham who made the shed

Marky and Simon m for giving me loads of tickets

Andy for running FTF and the raffel

Mandy for keeping it safe and the delivery

THANKS EVERY ONE !!

post-1287-132638722191_thumb.jpg