silage

Murray

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd say damp grass underfoot so a bit slippery, trailer loaded slightly to the left side, lumped over the swath he's sitting on a bit hard with right hand wheels and over she went, seen it nearly happen a couple of times when I done silage a couple of years back that way

just the four pics today, mower tractor was a 6499 with claas triple mowers and auto swathers, lifting is a jag 890, carting are 2 x tm 140's and a t6070 hauling 14t kanes and buckraking is a jcb 416s  ;)

13062008285.jpg

13062008286.jpg

13062008287.jpg

13062008288.jpg

i take that is killens? half an outfit compared to Markus Hamilton ;D

aye sure is, best in the bussiness havnt a bad word against them, hamiltion has nothing on them  ::)

nice pics

could do with a few new tines on the buckrake though :-\

He said they are waiting on a new one  ;)

heres a few pics of our fleet pics were taken on my phone sorry the first is my ride which broke down see my other topic to hear what happened its a case mxu135 on a potinger wagon the second is a cs150 on a pottinger toro5100 wagon

thanks lads shes pushing on thats all shes 18yrs old now buckraked every year until this i wasnt there when it happened she had lots of smoke comming from every where father turned her off and jumped ship lots of dust alright you should see in side the cab :o and me after a day