JCB 3CX, CAT, Case etc. - question regarding postion of rear arm!!

FB

Out in the Midwest where most of the farming takes place, fields are literally just flat large blocks with no curves around trees or slopes like some of you might have in the UK. Therefore, no real need for a moving arm when the center mount works fine.  :)

Out in the Midwest where most of the farming takes place, fields are literally just flat large blocks with no curves around trees or slopes like some of you might have in the UK. Therefore, no real need for a moving arm when the center mount works fine.  :)

makes sence i guess timmy, do you get any moving rear arm models out there?? or just fixed center mounts

makes sence i guess timmy, do you get any moving rear arm models out there?? or just fixed center mounts

Few moving arm models down my way I believe, as there are smaller fields with more obstacles much like the UK. As you move further west however, you are most likely to see center fixed mounts with the larger fields.  :)