MY FRIEND IN HEREFORD'S COLLECTION

nice pics! ;D ;D, so what else did you get, didnt you got to look and some models to sell on?? ???:-\

Tons Ben - spent a fortune... all boxed (some corn boxes). Can give you a list if you like :-\

But the most interesting would be Volvo BM, Pottinger Loader Wagon, Kvernland Plough (which Simon keeps telling me I pronounce wrong ::)), snow plough, mb trac, couple of renaults.... some ros stuff... just loads really ::)

Some stunning models he has on show Mandy. Very nice indeed. Particulary like the David Brown and the thatched cottage, that's the cats whiskers. Can I see an MF 390 up there aswell?

Can't believe Mark didn't take Ethan along to play with the toys though!! What did you buy then, you can post in Latest Purchases :)

Some stunning models he has on show Mandy. Very nice indeed. Particulary like the David Brown and the thatched cottage, that's the cats whiskers. Can I see an MF 390 up there aswell?

Can't believe Mark didn't take Ethan along to play with the toys though!! What did you buy then, you can post in Latest Purchases :)

Don't see why not... will at least list them - probably too many to take pics of... but will try :-*

Nice collection, was he just thinning out a bit?

Do you get up this way often?

He's decided to concentrate on his lead layouts and the few older tractors he had with them, Simon - so he wanted to get rid of all his boxed tractors and machinery :)

It's the first time I've been to Hereford - it's not far though and an easy enough drive.