Fordcrazy001 - collection of Fordson, Ford, New Holland & Versatile - new photos

Damn it  >:( >:(

I've seen another model I now need and didn't know it was ever produced :'( :'( :'( :D :D

when i am done with all the photographing, i am sure you will find a few more ;) , actually, i thought i needed 75 more models to complete my collection in December but 2 months and 25 new additions later, i am searching for 90 models and almost every week i find a new one..

:o :o :o

I love your collection and your website  :P :P :);) ;)

;D ;D ;D thank you, Peter. As i do love the great conversions/builds you make (especially the ford 10-series you made recently ;) ).

i have added another 6 photographes..

New Holland 35-series

collection-35

New Holland TC-series

collection-tc

New Holland TG-series

collection-tg

New Holland TL-series

collection-tl

New Holland TM-series

collection-tm

New Holland TN-series

collection-tn

New Holland TS-series

collection-ts

New Holland T-series

collection-t

i have the ertl big roys in 1/32 also a version built by john westerveld

I know the John Westerveld model but the model falls out of my collection range which only exists of models made in numbers starting from 250 and up.

by the way, it is a general misconception that the 1:32 scaled Big Roys for Toy Farmer were made by ERTL. They are made by DBP models which is a division of SpecCast!.

thank you for your comment though.. any pics of the John Westerveld model?

i think it is one of the best models UH has made in the 1:16 range. although it is missing it's drawbar? and maybe the wheels are a bit too high for my liking. But as a mate of mine who owns a County 1454 and is looking for a Super 6, said, the detail is amazing and especially the construction of the front axle has been done very well.

• 2 weeks later...

here are two additional pictures.. still havent photographed it all and doubt i will be able to do so for a while.. (just bought a house and getting the key on the first of may.. lots of things to take care of and remodeling after we get the key..)

Ford TW-series

collection-tw.jpg

collection-tw1.jpg

the ones that are missing here still, are :

Fordson F(about 25 models), Fordson E27N(about 15 models), Fordson Major(about 30 models), New Holland TJ-series(about 15 models), Ford 1000-series (about 40 models is my guess right now) so almost everything on here ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am afraid the TW's are a bit bigger than 1:16  :P they are 1:12 :o and made by Ertl. The TW25 in the middle of the first picture is a 1:16 scaled Scale models miniature. There is one variation of that one.. with doubles on the back.. (still on my wishlist)

They're beauties mate........Try G&M for the TW25 with duals, I snapped one up from them a year or so back........ ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6874.0

One day...in a million years time when I get back on my feet.. we'll have to try and merge our collections for a one off photo shoot mate.

Now between us that would be some collection  ;)

i have no doubt it would be one of the finest collections of blues around..  ;):D

i sure hope that someday i'll be able to check yours out though.. mate..

They're beauties mate........Try G&M for the TW25 with duals, I snapped one up from them a year or so back........ ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6874.0

thank you for the information, gonna contact them immediately  ;D also working on a deal with ErtlErik on a 8730 with doubles  ;)