Teaching old dogs new tricks

When I came out of hand surgery I decided I would get to of my old pals here interested in toys so I went out and bought everything we needed o get them going on one project.  Also Thomas had sent me a 4 row cultivator so used it as a model to make the two row.....these guys had fun and so did I......we are not very good at it compared to you pros but sure was fun...

Jim and his Bearcat:

001-15.jpg

004-7.jpg

005-7.jpg

006-4.jpg

008-5.jpg

So where is the pic of you all lead down in the dirt pushing them along and going.. .. Vrooooooooooooom!!!!!!! "Yeah you got a copy there Rick?" "Sure have Darv, am over here with Jim. We're tearing up some dirt right now. You got that seeder all gee'd up and ready to plant the wheat that feeds the world yet or what? Over"

When I came out of hand surgery I decided I would get to of my old pals here interested in toys so I went out and bought everything we needed o get them going on one project.  Also Thomas had sent me a 4 row cultivator so used it as a model to make the two row.....these guys had fun and so did I......we are not very good at it compared to you pros but sure was fun...

Hi Rick

Thanks for showing us the models you guys made made a great job and It is nice to see some more models from this side of the Atlantic on the U.K forum.

Hi Tractorman810

I hope this info helps you a bit The Bearcat is a steiger badged for coop imlpements Which was a big name up here in canada they had a complete line of farm equipment  . The steiger range was all named after big cats but ford, fiat/hesston, and international all used the steiger and painted them in there colours and badge engineered them With there own model numbers such as Fw or 4366 . They had Cat, Cummins and International motors fitted depending on age/Horse power and the brand companys choice I believe Case IH bought out the steiger brothers a few years ago and I do not know any recent history.