7920 v 7930

robbo

I have a Britains 7920 and I am not particularly impressed with the detail and especially with the wheels and tyres, it seems to be poorly built and plasticky.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Is the new 30 series any better or am I better off looking for the Siku version.

By the way, I do not modify models :-\ :-\ I am not good with my hands  ;) ;) and I prefer to collect original models

thanks

robbo

I'm not really a Deere fan but I do have both the 7920 & 7930 models.I do think the Britains 7930 model is really good, especially its cab & bonnet detail but is let down by the hitch, the plain tyres & the fact that the front wheels stick out way to much past the front mud-guards & even the rims themselves on the front sit out to much past the tyre-wall!!

I have recently changed the rear tyres to Siku ones & I am trying to re-fit Siku front wheels which will have to be modified a little & a front linkage which should really make a job of it! :)  ........Oh, & not 1 but 2 new beacons of course!!! :)