VALTRA C series

WELL THATS WANT I TOLD THE WIFE. { SELL SOME BUY SOME} THATS WANT I MEANT. ;D ;D :D :D

Thats my method too, she's getting wise though, she's pointed out that the shed is bursting open at the sides and that I don't seem to have been selling much on ebay lately, I think thats her way of getting some shopping money!!

my other half is all for me collecting and doing the conversions,keeps me out of the way when she's doing her o u course.i only get bored otherwise and find something else to knock down and convert or move in the house otherwise ,she thinks this is a cheaper option

They are devious aren't they?? Not that we would ever consider doing anything remotely underhand, like slipping the carrier bags in whilst they are down the garden.

hence the reason i get most of my ebay purchases sent to my parents!. She knows i've still got 'some' items left over there to bring home soon but doesnt know how much!!!!  ;D ;D

I discovered the answer this afternoon.  Get them hooked on collecting as well.  Mine's collection of Landrovers is growing quite well as I keep adding to them and she sees them at shows, but her main interest is books and bygones (always wondered why she married me).

Totally agree fenryk, get 'em hooked on some kind of diecast collecting and you're laughing.

My good lookin' sidekick collects diecast cars, she also likes any kind of model railway accesories that catch her attention too, especially horse/carriage stuff.