ct mag may 2008

just got my may ct mag had a quick flick through it and what a read ,great fleet read mix of fords and mf's however a lovley read on the 135 and what to look for, but whats even better is rorys pics of the loader on one shows exactly what i needed for the mount arms and brackets on the front of the loader, many thanks for a great read rory and some really helpfull pics to mate

Best way to get it is to subscribe, that way you get it about a week before it appears in the shops, got mine today as well, a good thick issue with the usual interesting articles, now where did I put my glasses :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

robbo

Crikey is it out already?! Not even April yet!!

I'll have to hunt that down then, do love a bit of CT...

i dio mine on subscription mate so its 1 week before the shops  in general i belive, you can do it via the website if you want, easier that way

Page 12 and FTF and Andy get a mention says we have over 1000 members, more like 1500 now.

Have you also seen the article about the guy in Holland with 3000 models :o :o :o :o :o :o I mentioned it to Mrs Robbo and she said "don't even think about it" :( :( :( :( :( :(

ah well I'll just keep smuggling them in one at a time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

robbo

Page 12 and FTF and Andy get a mention says we have over 1000 members, more like 1500 now.

Have you also seen the article about the guy in Holland with 3000 models :o :o :o :o :o :o I mentioned it to Mrs Robbo and she said "don't even think about it" :( :( :( :( :( :(

ah well I'll just keep smuggling them in one at a time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

robbo

I keep mine stashed at my office  ;)

Dear Tractorman810

Glad you recieved your magazine (it was a little earlier than normal because of Easter) and even more pleased that you thought the content was OK. 

I was very pleased with the way this issue turned out. It could even be our best-ever effort and is certainly the biggest due to a good advertising uptake, both display and classified.

Robbo - you're probably right about the number of members of FTF. In my defence this news piece was written back around Xmas time and for reasons of lack of space was held over for a couple of issues.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

Dear Tractorman810

Glad you recieved your magazine (it was a little earlier than normal because of Easter) and even more pleased that you thought the content was OK. 

I was very pleased with the way this issue turned out. It could even be our best-ever effort and is certainly the biggest due to a good advertising uptake, both display and classified.

Robbo - you're probably right about the number of members of FTF. In my defence this news piece was written back around Xmas time and for reasons of lack of space was held over for a couple of issues.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

its helped me no end had pics but none at the right angle, the loaders apart as i type being changed and should be at spalding now all being well

Got mine yesterday but only had time to have a quick flick through since I was off to buy some models via another FTF member. Saw the collector with around 3,000 models... that is beginning to scare me ;D ;D

Dear Puds,

Glad you got your copy, that was quick (it isn't even out in the shops until tomorrow!).

The Fiat rebuild story was something else...always nice to see something different.

Regards

R Day

have you got anymore information on the electricity board fastrac

anyone see the model farm that is now for sale...is the guy on this forum or does anyone have more pics of it :-\ it's on page 31 ;)

I think there is a photo of that one in the latest Tractor and machinery magazine which arrived yesterday.

BBLQ092 (No.839),

I don't think it is shown in the T&M magazine that arrived yesterday, but it is ?3500-ish if you want it.

R Day

Rory

I'm maybe getting confused. There was a photo of a prize winner Harold Polton or a surname something like that. I think he was one of the organisers at Penrith and I have seen him at lanark and / or Kittiochside in the past. Is it Harold who is selling it.

Bill

Dear BBLQ092 (No.839)

The diorama belongs to Harold. There is a picture of him in T&M but I don't think it shows his set-up at the show. Harold is selling his diorama and is looking for around ?3500 I believe.

Regards

Rory

Thanks for the update Rory. I got T&M and Farm & Horticultural magazines yesterday. Always a bad thing flicking through pages and doing a speed read. Never mind the weekend is coming up so should have time to catch up.

On forthcoming magazines are you doing an article on the sale that took place at North Berwich on the 14th March?

The reason I ask I was speaking to Peter Small at the sale but i wasn't too sure what magazine he was reporting for.

Dear BBLQ092 (No.839),

Yes, Peter Small was doing a report for us....I have the words here. What an amazing sale, wish I had had the opportunity to preview it, not that it would have made a lot of difference because the prices were already sky high. It will be in the next issue.

Regards

Rory