Various machinery pictures from Marky F's travels...

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice day for a bit of skyving business trip by the look of it Marky.

Not there to collect your 5455 yet then. Excuse my lack of MF knowledge, but will yours have the new look front grille, or is that only on the bigger ones ??

Nice day for a bit of skyving business trip by the look of it Marky.

Not there to collect your 5455 yet then. Excuse my lack of MF knowledge, but will yours have the new look front grille, or is that only on the bigger ones ??

It's only the bigger ones at the moment Mark.. I think it's next year before the smaller models get a facelift  :-\

I wish I was picking up my new girl...

I'm 'in talks' about a loader now for it as it happens... would make me fully 'self sufficient' on the job like that  :-\ - not to mention mor weight up front...

Skyving indeed.... it's was a real wrench to have to go  ;D:D :D :D

Cheers Marky if i wasn't ready for bed before i am now  :D :D :D

:D :D :D - Yeah yeah... you love em really Simon... go on... fess up  ;):-*

What is up with the 2640 apart from age she looks quite neat ???

Was at a Valtra dealers open day myself on Friday - nothing special there only a lovely TW 15 with 6k hrs :-*:-*

SHe's knackerd everywhere you look really Colm... pictures don't really do it justice..

Same for the 8120 as well... it's been welded in just about every concievealbe place possible... the front axle has worn so badly that it's dropped and shredded the drive shaft.... the exhaust is just about off at the bend on the bottom due to the rust moth... it's weaping oil from alomost every pour... apart from that... it's fine  :D :D