Various machinery pictures from Marky F's travels...

Lord Ferguson

I'm hoping to snap plenty of pics on my travels around farms in the coming months.... And they won't all be red... honest.... just look at this lot..

DSC_3336.jpg

This farmer was a real CAT man... he had two D6 LGP's with blades on in his workshop.. and a good few out on hire by the sounds of things..

Nice 590 on floats as well  ;D

DSC_3335.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at that MF3080 :o

Do you have more pics off that mate ???

And the rest :-*

Sorry Johnny... I don't mate...

What's the digger Mark?

Spent a lot of time on a 50 manual once upon a time (til I was upgraded to a 50B torque). Cracking machine!

I think it's a 205x... but I'm just looking it up Stan.. some advert for engineering of the day hey mate... she's a 1967... same year as I was born  :o

Jesus there is some metal in that load of pics!! If you go back there Mark, there is a big Dowdeswell plough in the background of one of the pics. .. could you get a pic. .. maybe it's an on land plough for a crawler  ???:)

my mate has a mf digger like the one pictured, not sure on exact model, its next on the list to restore at our local vintage tractor club after the mf 35 4 cylinder we picked up yesterday ;D

i will try and take some pics next time its light outside when im there, i know when sat operating the rear arm you nearly hit ya "crown jewls" with the leavers when moving them towards you :'(

Jesus there is some metal in that load of pics!! If you go back there Mark, there is a big Dowdeswell plough in the background of one of the pics. .. could you get a pic. .. maybe it's an on land plough for a crawler  ???:)

Will do Tris... I'm off to squash his rubbish next week... I'll do it then  ;)

my mate has a mf digger like the one pictured, not sure on exact model, its next on the list to restore at our local vintage tractor club after the mf 35 4 cylinder we picked up yesterday ;D

i will try and take some pics next time its light outside when im there, i know when sat operating the rear arm you nearly hit ya "crown jewls" with the leavers when moving them towards you :'(

Sounds nasty Mike.. more like a job for the ladies then  :D :D - pics would be great please.. Of the tractors... not your crown jewels  :o:D :D

Ace pics marky. Shame my grandad isnt around to see these only tractors he liked were cat crawlers. He died driving one. The year before i was born.  :-[

Anyway great pics some beasts there.

He would be a pig in poo poo here then Kris... the farmer is CAT mad... that wasn't all of them I took pics of  :o :o

yes will get pics markey ;) not sure on the model as i say, not a old mf man (1985-2005 mainly is what i know)  am i right in saying its a mf135 skid under it?

as for the 35 my mate has two, just had a head gasket on one, needs paint job then great order and the one we picked up yesterday is very rough, need new tin work and brakes etc doing but great runner, sat for a few years, pulled it out the shed, bleed fuel system, filled radiator and towed it off, fired after about 10 meters and then never missed a beat :o  older type same as the grey/gold ( it aint a true grey gold but may get painted as one) my other mate (clarkdiesel) has a 35 the same fully restored running on rear duels, 3 the same all going to be at our local vintage rally on the working area in june :o:P will be a great sight ;D