Availability UH MODELS VERY HARD TO GET HOLD OF????????????

MODELFARMER

Is it just me or are the dealers mucking about??? Most of the UH range is impossible t oget hold of, it just isn't available like siku or Britains does anyone know why or can anyone shed anymore light on this topic?? Is there anywhere that carries a large stock of the range?? :-X :-X :-X

I have nearly every model and I'm just waiting on the new releases like the COUGAR!!!!! and the implements like the Baler and i think there is a trailer???

Guest quangova

I don't find it difficult to get hold of existing release models, G&M, FarmModels always have good stock or try some of the French & German Companies.  As for new and upcoming models the Cougar, Khun mower and Big X can now be purchased, but not yet in the UK but are supposed to be available at the end of November.  The baler & trailer have not yet been officially released, but were looking at early 2006?  There has been delays with the McCormick MC115, was supposed to be May but has only just started turning up on some of the French Sites.

Delivery to the UK Importer of UH models is terrible, we seem to be the last Country in Europe to get the latest UH models in.

I (Farm Toys Auctions) can supply the range of UH Models and have all the new ones coming in in the next few weeks.

I also have some balers coming in for the end of November.

Everybody says they can get everything, everybody says they'll have this and that by the end of the month, (no offense) is there any way we can do some type of pole or something that everybody signs or something and send it to UH to basically buck up their act? ha ha!? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D :D 8)

Ive ordered from tyrotoys a few times from germany, theres usually not a problem as they have perect english and postage isnt too serious as its already quite expensive for me to get soft soft sent from England to Ireland, the only problem with tyrotos is it can take well over a month to receive your purchase. To date ive got 6 class harvesters from them and 2 britains valtra 8950s in the class colours all arrived intact

i have had a couple of bits of tyro before,and like you say good to deal with,just the time scale on delivery,but if it's by surface mail ,then it will take time,the royal mail quote 2-3 weeks for uk to eu deliverys ,usaully quicker but have known it take that long

you guys think its hard to get uh stuff in the uk??? theres not even one person in ireland that i know of seeling uh!!! i usually get all my uh and latest releases from tractorcon.nl,or martin smits as hes better known as. no probs with delivery usually within a week and reasonable priced too.