FTF spalding shed raffle

ryan lawes

so whens it going west then??? if i had known i would have bought it back, i am down truo way today to,well in a hr or so with her

Don't know its at Mandy house at the mintue think there sorting it out nice shed though  :o :o

Taking a trip down West in a couple of weeks - will drop it in then :)

You mean someone trusted you with anything to do with the raffle again...........mind you the barn should be big enough not to lose ;D::):D :D :D :D ;)

g& t mandy :D :D :D :D :D no only kidding, if i was later i would have bought it down, as i say of down truo in 40 mins or so with her for a few hrs, so its a short trip to cerins i belive from there

There weren't a heap of options - that's why I offered to take it, as I am going down there to visit my family :)

Congratulations Cerin, and good to meet you yesterday, albeit briefly, I was in Terminator shopping mode  ;):D. I'm sure you'll put it to good use, get some pictures of it set up posted for us.

And it's nice that it went to an active FTF'er and not some random visitor.

A good home I reckon.

Well done young Cerin is all I have to say... It couldn't have gone to a more deserving young man in my opinion..

I'll second that Marky a very polite young man and was nice that a younger member won it  :) And full credit to his mum for helping out on the FTF stall and taking him all the way up there over the weekend ;):)