JOHN DEERE 3300

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well with the 7810 finished I thought i'd build myself another John Deere ::)

This time a 3300 using a Siku Renualt Ceres and a UH Renualt Celtis :)

Words and pictures soon 8)

Sounds good mate, roll on the pics. Pm me if you are going to build any more 7810's  ;) ;)

looking forward to this one paul wasn't a big fan of driving them but there was something about them when you saw them working.

I have a nice mint Siku one but thought i'd try make myself one with a bit more detail :)

very nice start i will be watching this topic very carefully i do have to agree with pistol pete driving them wasnt fun or nice but there was something about watching them work do you think your selling these ones?

I doubt it ??? i've been watching ebay for a while to get the Ceres ::)

paul you are the master all that done in one day you are going to have some fleet of deres now.

Thanks for you comments Pete :)

My fleet of converted Deere's goes as follows-

3140 2WD OPU

6410SE

5720 trelleborg tyres

5820 2WD

6320 loader

Looking great Paul. The Siku model looked awful but the machines themselves weren't that bad looking.

Always looked better in Renault colours to my mind, the shape & cab design didn't fit at all with JD's family styling.

We bought a Renault Ceres 85 new in 1995 [?] and it was a super little tractor, bit of a camel but very able.

They were painted green as part of the reciprocal deal with Renault's use of the DPS engines in the then new Ceres & Ares ranges. Renault got the engines, Deere got a free tractor. I think Deere did better out of it though - they sold more engines to Renault than Renault sold tractors to Deere....

Fancy doing a [cough] Renault one for me in the future?